- Once a trip has been agreed it will be provisionally reserved in your name and an invoice will be emailed. Payment should be sent to Fishinguide within 14 days to confirm the booking.
- The invoice must be settled at least 6 weeks prior to arrival.
- When a booking is made less than 12 weeks prior to the commencement of the intended trip, the total cost of the trip will be due within 14 days of the booking.
- Failure to comply with items 1, 2 & 3 could lead to cancellation of the booking and Fishinguide reserves the right to re-let without further notice.
- When a booking is made less than 6 weeks prior to the intended trip the total fee will be due immediately on receipt of invoice.
- Payments may be made by any of the following:
- By bank transfer (bank details provided in your invoice) from UK, Euro and US dollar bank accounts
- By cheque (made out to Duncan Pepper) from a UK bank
- By bankers draft
- By credit card (via Squareup, incurs a 2.5% charge)
- By Paypal
- Every care is taken when compiling brochure, website and promotional materials to ensure that the information contained within is correct. However we are unable to accept liability when circumstances beyond our control result in the facilities described being altered or withdrawn.
- Neither Fishinguide nor any person assisting it shall be liable for the consequences of delays or restrictions from adverse weather, obstructions, repairs or damage to navigational works, flooding, shortage of water, industrial action, pandemics, epidemics, war, terrorism, fuel-rationing, shortages of or non-availability of fuel or any other cause and reserve the right to restrict the activity if unusual or hazardous conditions prevail. Neither Fishinguide nor any person or company assisting or collaborating with it shall be liable for death, personal injury or illness. However nothing in this agreement is meant to exclude liability for death or personal injury due to negligence on the part of Fishinguide.
Terms & Conditions
We recommend that all clients take out travel insurance that covers cancellation expenses.
You have the right to cancel up to seven days prior to your trip. If you do cancel before 7 days prior to your trip you will have some of your payment returned (following the scale below).
Notification of cancellation can be made by email or phone, refunds will be made by the same means as the original payment.
- Cancellation by you – In the event of cancellation by you, for whatever reason, the following scale of charges is payable (to cover administration, pre-paid permits and inconvenience to staff):
- Cancellation more than 120 days in advance – 20% of total cost.
- Cancellation from 119 to 7 days in advance – 50% of total cost.
- Cancellation less than 7 days in advance – 100% of total cost.
- Cancellation by Fishinguide – Fishinguide reserves the right to cancel your booking in which case we will offer an alternative booking of equivalent standard or a full refund.
- Re-sales – In the event of cancellation Fishinguide will without obligation try to resell the booking. In the event of a full or partial resale the following scale of charges will apply:
- You may take a credit to be used within 24 months of the date of the original booked trip. If the credit is not used within that period it expires.
- If you elect to take a refund instead there will be an administration fee of £30 or 20% of the value of the booking, whichever is the greater.
- Gift Vouchers
- These are non-transferable.
- The original purchaser may cancel a voucher for a full refund within 14 days of purchase.
- We recommend that all corporate parties request our risk assessment form which we will complete for you.
- If a booking can be re-let, refunds less an administration fee will be made. It is often possible to re-let a booking at short notice at a reduced rate; in such cases the shortfall will be deducted and the balance returned
- We recommend that clients insure against cancellation since if the booking is not re-let all payments will be forfeited.
- All anglers must have third party insurance against sporting accidents.
- All instructions and decisions given by stalkers, keepers and gillies will be final and must be followed. Failure to comply with such instructions or decisions may result in the cancellation of the rest of the booking. In the event of cancellation under the terms of this clause, there will be no right to a refund or compensation.
- Where appropriate all anglers will be required to comply with instructions to clean tackle which has been used on a fishery where there is a risk of contamination by the Gyrodactylus salaris parasite and sign the declaration supplied by Fishinguide.