Our Trophy Trout Trip
Each year our chief guide Duncan leads a pilgrimage north to some of the most productive wild brown trout waters in the United Kingdom. It’s called Fishinguide’s Trophy Trout Trip, and we’re targeting the large trout that live in the scenic lochs of the Orkney Islands.
It’s remote, it’s never crowded and it may well be the place where you catch the trout of a lifetime.
Trophy Trout Trip 2023
The dates for 2023 are Monday 29th May to Saturday 3rd June. It will be a trip for just four anglers, so it’s first come first served. The cost is £1050 per angler.
- all your meals while you’re on the island (evening meal on the 29th then three meals a day each day and breakfast on the 3rd),
- transport while on the island
- accommodation (everyone has their own room, one room has an en-suite, two rooms share one bathroom, a single use cottage is also available for £100 extra)
- whatever tackle you require (waders, rods, reels, lines, flies – the lot!)
- attentive guiding
- photos of your massive wild brown trout and smiling face (fingers crossed!)
For full details, please email Duncan (email@example.com) with the subject line “Trophy Trout Trip”.